MDF is one of the most common wood products that is used in the manufacture of cupboards, cabinets and even for the manufacture of some wooden items such as furniture. But another product that is made of wood is called MDF profile. The great variety of wood products has increased the efficiency of wood in human life and various industries. As you know, MDF is made from dried fiberboard with a coating on it. This coating not only makes the fiberboard more beautiful but also contributes to its durability and efficiency. In this article, we want to acquaint you with MDF profiles and the advantages and features of this wooden product.
How Are MDF Profiles Made?
Before we talk about the applications of MDF profiles, let us tell you about the steps of producing MDF profiles. Wood products are produced in different ways and of course, the variety of these products makes it possible for us to use even small pieces of wood to produce some wood products and use them in industry. As a result, the rate of deforestation for the use of wood in the manufacture of various tools is reduced. As mentioned, MDF is made from fiberboard, and to make fiberboard, wooden sections must be impregnated with a special adhesive and pressed on each other. The fiberboard obtained after cooling is cut into different sizes. However, before gluing, the wood must be dried to remove the slightest moisture from the wood and increase the life of the fiberboard. Finally, a coating should be applied on the DMF or the same fiberboard to increase its durability and efficiency.
more product: mdf wood
What are some applications of MDF Profile?
As MDF profiles have a very high quality so they will have more scope of work. In general, in low-cost construction projects, the MDF profile is known as one of the best materials and wood products that have low cost and at the same time have high quality. As a result, you can use a very suitable wood product at a very affordable price for the following purposes:
– Wall corners and edging
– Wall frames and wall panels
The Most Important Features of MDF Profiles
But let’s talk about the features and characteristics of MDF profiles because what diversifies the function of wood products is the properties and characteristics of each of these products that will be different based on how they are produced and the type of wood used to make them. The most important features and characteristics of MDF profiles are:
– Since MDF profiles are obtained from fiberboard and are made under the fiber in the process of compression of wooden parts, so the amount of physical and mechanical strength of MDF profiles is very high.
– The ductility of MDF profiles is excellent, which is why it is used to build wall corners and edges.
– Also, the ability of tooling and sanding MDF profiles is excellent and carpenters will not be restricted to executing different designs on MDF boards.
– MDF profiles are completely homogeneous.
– It is possible to use different types of wood and non-wood veneers for MDF profiles. We can even color these profiles to make them look more beautiful.
– The resistance of compressed MDF profiles is very high and also the dimensions of these wooden profiles are completely stable due to temperature changes. This feature is very important to increase the quality of wooden furniture and even the use of wood in interior decoration.
– As it was said, MDF profiles are wooden products with a very reasonable price and high quality, so in construction projects, we can buy a quality and beautiful product with an excellent appearance at a reasonable price.
Price of MDF Profiles
Due to the very reasonable price of MDF profiles along with high quality and very beautiful designs that have been considered for this wooden product, the efficiency range of MDF profiles is very high and as mentioned, in large construction projects, they use this wooden product. But if you go to different sellers, you will definitely notice a huge difference in the price of different types of MDF profiles. The most important factors that affect this issue are:
– The wood used to make MDF profiles has the greatest impact on the price of these wood products. Fiberboard is made of different types of wood. The higher the strength and durability of the fiberboard are, the higher the quality of the product is and as a result, the more expensive the MDF profile will be.
– The type of coating used in the manufacture of MDF profiles is another factor that affects the price of this wooden product.
– Also, the need for wooden profiles is the third factor that will determine the final price of the work. If the use of profiles in the building project increases, the cost of work will increase for you.
– And finally, a part of the costs is related to the carpenters’ wages as well as the basic costs related to the machines used, which is why the price fluctuations are more in MDF profiles.
The quality of the chosen wood for furniture, interior decoration and exterior application, not only determines its durability, but is also very important from an aesthetic point of view.
Finland Wood Company with a team of experienced specialists in the field of recognizing different types of wood, are ready to offer you a variety of wood products. For consultation from our experts, you can call the company numbers or use the online chat service of the website.