What is MDF wall paneling?
Why we should use MDF wall panelings?
How is MDF wall paneling installed?
Methods of installing MDF wall panelings: MDF panels are installed either on the frame or directly on the wall using glue.
Tips for taking care of MDF wall paneling:
Advantages of using MDF wall panelings:
- Higher strength than other samples.
- Variation in design and color.
- Suitable flexibility for installation in places that are arched.
- Strike and pressure resistant.
- Impermeable to insects.
Disadvantages of MDF wooden wall paneling:
- Low resistance to moisture.
Can MDF panels be used in the bathroom?
Using MDF wall paneling for the bathroom is not a good choice. Because the bathroom has a humid environment and the resistance of MDF against humidity is very low.