Advantages of building wooden houses:
- Wood is a natural insulator material and is very effective in cold and hot insulation. In addition to protecting against heat, it also absorbs moisture from the air and eliminates the risk of moisture. In addition, thanks to the ability to absorb sound, it provides you with a warm, comfortable and luxury environment.
- Compared to concrete, brick and stone houses, wooden houses require less planning and architectural work.
- For this reason, it is made in a shorter time, more easily and with a lower budget.
- In addition, it is a lightweight material that occupies less space compared to wooden, brick, concrete and stone houses. Therefore, it provides a wider space in a narrower space.
- Wood is a sustainable and recyclable material. Wooden houses actively absorb carbon dioxide gas from the atmosphere! Apart from its contribution to nature, you will not suffocate at home, you will continue your life by respiration clean air in a fragrant environment.
- And considering all these features, of course it is much healthier than other houses.
- You will be affected by weather conditions to a minimum level and you will be safe from diseases caused by humidity. You will have a quieter life in a noise-free environment.
- The most environmentally friendly material in terms of renewables:
- Since wooden houses are made of trees and trees are renewable resources without harming nature and with very limited energy consumption, if you want to build an environmentally friendly house, a wooden house will be the ideal choice for you.
- Wooden houses are air insulators and another advantage is related to insulation.
- When we look at home insulation, we see that wood works as an excellent insulator and provides benefits all year round. Wooden houses not only keep the heat inside, but also create cool air due to the respiration of natural materials.
read more: Thermowood Cladding Review
Resistant to natural disasters:
Fast manufacturing process:
In normal building construction:
What are the disadvantages of wooden houses?
- Unfavorable weather conditions damage wooden houses.
- It is necessary to take care of the wood so that it does not rot.
- The fire risks of wooden houses are more than other buildings.
- Wooden houses require frequent maintenance.
read more: Thermowood Facade
How to protect wooden houses?
The quality of the chosen wood for furniture, interior decoration and exterior application, not only determines its durability, but is also very important from an aesthetic point of view.
Finland Wood Company with a team of experienced specialists in the field of recognizing different types of wood, are ready to offer you a variety of wood products. For consultation from our experts, you can call the company numbers or use the online chat service of the website.